Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Autumn


...Don't  you just
 LOVE
Autumn?
Oh, yes! I love everything in the autumn. It is a season that makes you feel good to be alive. I think it has the perfect blend of color, temperatures and that certain crispness in the air that heighten the senses. At least, it does that for me. I think we sense the change of seasons in the shading of the shadows, the filtering of light from the sun, the changes in the feel of the air, the breeze.. everything begins to change as autumn settles in. Fall announces itself with masses of falling leaves.. hence the name "Fall". This quote from one of my all time favorite movies, "You've Got Mail" was so true, so sweet, that I had to make a graphic for it. Don't you just love Autumn?


5 comments:

  1. Hi !
    Love the reference to a favorite film !
    Autumn is special ! Beyond the gorgeous color changes , my food cravings change from salads to hearty soups and iced- to hot tea . The cook books are out and baked goodies on the menu , both sweet and savory ! Have a splendid day...sharpened pencils to you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Autumn is definitely my time of year too. "You've Got Mail" was a cute movie. Very sweet.
    Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! What a nice thought...a bouquet of new pencils! Would you believe I never saw that movie? Now I want to. Yes, autumn is my most favorite season too, even here in Florida, where we have fall-like temperatures for most of the fall and winter too. I am getting anxious to start wearing my flannel shirt and sweatshirts, etc. again. Not sure I'll fit into my jeans...and I don't want to buy new ones, so stretchy sweats or knit pants will have to do. And soups and stews and cookies and pies...all the good stuff comes out in autumn. Thank you for these nice reminders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love Autumn even though we dont see much in Louisiana.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.