Friday, May 6, 2022

Friday Photos Sky & Sea

Where did April go? And why are months passing by so quickly? April has been cold and breezy with some storms here and there. The Grand Solar Minimum is kicking our collective behinds lately.
It effects your moods, health, volcanic eruptions and earthquakes.  It will be with us a while longer too and they can bring on mini ice ages.  The sun sends out  coronal mass ejections that hit the earth like huge baseball bats.  So until we leave the cycle, hold on to your hats.

I am joining in for Shy Watch Friday.... Here are some sky-ish photos from around the neighborhood. I hope you enjoy them.







8 comments:

  1. Oh , my dear ! You and your camera - perfect together !!!
    You capture not only the reality of these places , but their moods , that draw us in
    ...as though we were there ! Thank you !
    All that beauty and much needed scientific information , too...
    Have a splendid day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!! I have not had a chance to make it over to the beach yet nor take really great photos...just boring land removal, LOL. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you sky photos! I love clouds and sunshine, but I love sunsets and sunrises the best of all! But it's all beautifully created by our loving God! Thank you for sharing the beauty of your home area!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great capture of the sea and sky photos! Lovely... Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. I'm not familiar with the Grand Solar Minium. Had to Google it... very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect capture! I like the sunset sky photo here! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.