Tuesday, July 19, 2022

We Wanna Know!!

90's this week

How nosy can you get??  I mean really. Some people ask the most personal questions without an ounce of shame.
Going into the 90's here by the seashore!
 Anyway, here we go with another Tuesday 4.

  Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

 Hello!  You are so welcome here at Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.   I hope you are enjoying the questions and the chance to blog about your likes, dislikes and opinions and find out about those of other people.  Be sure to visit around.  That is part of the fun.

Let's inquire about stuff....

1. What gets your blood to boiling?
The world lately and the nasty attitudes.  And most of all KARENS!

2.What does a really good day look like for you? What makes you say, "That was a great day"?
Being with my family, being outside for part of the day too.     Getting things done and having a good time laughing and talking.     Going somewhere with the people I love.. rodeo, baseball, picnic, boardwalk.

3. Are you continuing to grow mentally, spiritually, talent wise or are you  just marking time?
I am back in school studying theology.  I am also studying anthropology and archaeology.

4. Have you changed your hair style since high school?   Why or why not?
Yes.      I wear my hair long now but in high school I kept it somewhat short.      I really do not like short hair anymore and find it too boyish.     That is not a judgement on people with short hair.    That's fine and you look mahvalous  dahling..(remember Ricardo Montalban saying that and Billy Crystal mimicking him?).    Just not for me anymore.


8 comments:

  1. How interesting that you are back in college. If I lived closer to one, I would take classes. I love learning new things and the challenge of it all. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know we are all a nosey bunch! :) How great that you're studying theology! As far as archaeology - will we see you out on a dig anytime soon? It would be fascinating but I just don't have the patience for that kind of thing. Yes, those KARENS out there! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lately , as to #1 , people who not only have the gall to ask intrusive , personal questions , but expect , by the very fact of their asking , that you are not only obligated to answer , but to answer fully , and to their satisfaction !!!! SO RUDE !
    Wishing all you polite folks a wonderful day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you going back to school! So cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great that you are taking classes. On line? I love studying the Bible. I agree on the hair. We should wear our hair the way we want.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with the hair too. Mine now is much longer. Great answers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Annie! That is great you are taking classes and studying. I had long hair as a teenager. As the years go by my hair has become shorter! I have fine hair and it really doesn't look good long. Happy Wednesday xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, great answer for #1. Those all sound like nice days to me! Good for you on going back to school. I'd like to find a new hairstyle. I've had mine short for awhile now.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.