Saturday, September 10, 2022

Sunday...

todays weather

Howdy partners and welcome back.   Good to have visitors.  Have you noticed it's getting darker earlier now?  Very much earlier here right smack dab on the sea coast.  Sun rises first here, sets first here.   Where it was light until 9PM it is now growing very dark by 7PM here.
today's mood
Only  10 more days until the official start of Autumn.   Now they say you don't have to capitalize the seasons but years ago you capitalized all proper nouns.  Aren't the season titles proper nouns?   If they aren't I now take the liberty of declaring them so!! 

         Now, let's start   Sunday Stealing...


 Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing.  Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves. 

  • What flavor Popsicle is the best?     Pineapple. 2nd is Orange and third best cherry. I wish they made black raspberry!
  • How many drawers does your dresser have?  9 in the long dresser and 5 in the bureau.
  • Is your closet a mess?  No.  The floor needs some tidying but its probably neater than most.
  • Have you ever solved a Rubik's Cube?       No.  I could never be bothered.
  • Describe your favorite pair of pajama pants:  They are pale gray short shorts made of thin T-shirt material. 
  • noshing
    What color is your wallet?   Brown.. and going to move over to a Jessica Simpson shortly that is black.
  • Do you find flea markets and thrift shops enjoyable?   No.   I hate them.  And I feel like a need to wash after visiting them.  I also find the energy of old  used things to be bad  sometimes (feng shui).   I might like an outdoor flea market if I can find some food to nosh on there.
  • Have you met amazing people online?    Yes, especially the blogging ladies.. just all of them stellar people.
  • Would you be happy if I colored a picture for you?   Yes! That would be quite sweet.
  • What show do you think 'made' the 90's?   "Are You Afraid of the Dark? "  I watched more young teen shows than adult night time shows in the 90's.   
  • Are you happier now than you were last year?     Yes. Many burdens have been lifted in my life and I finally got a new roof!! Hallelujah and I do mean that.
  • What are you currently drinking?  I have a bottle of water in the freezer waiting for me and I have a cup of Folgers  Black Silk coffee with powdered Coffee Mate Creamer in it (about 3 heaping tablespoons.. no lie)
  • Do you trust people easily?    Not at all.  
  • What are you looking forward to in the next three months?   Well, I am dating again. .. tha'ts exciting.      I am excited for Thanksgiving which is a very important day.   I am excited for Columbus Day too.. (don't start that crap about evil Columbus cuz my info will blow you out of the water)

     .   I am excited for Halloween.. I am excited for  October fest, Halloween, Sukkot, Chanukah and Christmas.  I am excited for autumn all on it's own.  What a glorious time of year.   
 I am excited for new adventures, new people, new blogging experiences and to see what you fellow bloggers have to say in the  future too.
Thanks for joining me today and I look forward to your next visit.



3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of that show you mentioned. It sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie. This was fun. I wish I would have played along this weekend, but I was worn out from being with my grandson (it is a very happy worn out though). Yes, I have noticed the evenings, but the mornings stay darker longer now too, which makes it a little harder getting my walk in before I leave the house. But I'll adjust. Hope you have a great day and I like orange and lime popsicles best!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.