Friday, February 3, 2023

Friday Photos

I am joining in for Skywatch Friday and Friday photos.
 
"Even when clouds grow thick, the sun still pours its light earthward."  Mark Nepo

“Water does not resist. Water flows. When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress. Water is not a solid wall, it will not stop you. But water always goes where it wants to go, and nothing in the end can stand against it. Water is patient. Dripping water wears away a stone. Remember that, my child. Remember you are half water. If you can't go through an obstacle, go around it. Water does.” ― Margaret Atwood

"Once in a golden hour I cast to earth a seed and up grew a flower that others called a weed? Alfred Lord Tennyson
Come again please.


7 comments:

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.