Thursday, April 20, 2023

Seashore Vignettes

Welcome to a cool, shiny Friday on the coast, the extreme eastern edge of the nation. With temperatures in the 50's°F and sun shining it is a lovely day.  I hope it is where you are as well.
We need all the lovely days we can get I think.  And, if we don't get them, we need to see each day as lovely in it's own way.  No more whining about rain or snow or wind or clouds.  Each serves a purpose and we must be grateful for the day and the season.  What do you think?
Joining in for Skywatch Friday and the defunct, but ever popular still, Friday Photos.
 
“Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

The pink sand is crushed garnets. Very common along the shore

“Would you learn the secret of the sea? Only those who brave its dangers, comprehend its mystery!” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

 “The sea appears all golden. Beneath the sun-lit sky.” – Heinrich Heine


 “Follow the river and you will find the sea.” – French Proverb

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful peaceful scenes you have for us. I don't tend to worry about the weather, except when tornadoes are out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos and perfect quotes! You have a wonderful facility for remembering and finding great quotes to go along with your photos. I enjoy that very much! Have a blessed and beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of a pink shore. I have been on a black beach in Maui. I need to get to the beach soon. I love the sound of the waves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. My favorite is #4. Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.