Saturday, April 29, 2023

Sunday Stealing



A  weekend of rain and more rain!      My weed lawn is growing like well, a weed.   My yard is mostly sand with a bit of soil mixed in here and there.  Things grow but I really just don't have grass at all.

 
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves

Stolen from League of 
Extraordinary Pen pals

1. My favorite sources for delicious recipes.  Out of my own head usually.  I also like my old Good Housekeeping Recipe book from the 1960s.  It even has meal planning in it.  Wonderful book!
 
2. If I had to repeat a day over & over, how I’d want it to go.    Nicely, smoothly, with good food and good company.

3. Who or what has saved my life  God has saved my life. His law and love guide me.

4. Something I can never seem to start or finish.  Lately, because of physical limitations, housekeeping!  I have to do something small everyday to get it all done.


5. How my taste in food has changed over the years.  It hasn't really. I have adjusted my tastes for better health though and cut excess sodium and sugar out of my diet.


6. The last time I cried.   A few weeks ago.

7. The best parts of human nature.     The part of human nature that listens to God is the best part. 

8. Concepts and ideas that bend my mind.   I don't think there are any.  I realize there is an answer to everything, some beyond ordinary human concept but there is an answer. 

9. What I’m most likely to ask for help with,  Yard work and opening jars, lifting things, getting things down from shelves as I can not climb anymore.  I am disabled and live alone.  It can be hard.  

10. The story behind one of my scars.  I had a lot of my spine fixed.  I am Titanium..  

11. I’ve never said this out loud... if I haven't said something outload before I am not about to say it now either.

12. Times I’ve been the leader/the one people count on. Too many to count in my life time.

13. Whenever I see these people, my heart lights up.   My family.

14. With my financial needs met, here’s how I’d spend my time.  Painting, studying, learning.

15. The people I talk to when I want the truth.   Few humans have the truth.  I have to go to God for truth.. but if you mean good information, then there are many with some of that.


4 comments:

  1. I'm very good at jar opening. But yardwork, not so much. Sooner than later, I'm going to have new knees - bone on bone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am disabled, too, and housework can be difficult. I have loads of trouble with the vacuum, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, Happy May! I enjoyed reading your answers. HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.