Friday, July 21, 2023

Sky and Sea



R
ain is due in the wee hours of Friday morning or late late Thursday night. Count us as grateful if it rains here on the shore. Saturday night should be clear though and we are headed to the rodeo. I am not sure what night it will be but there is a $30,000 dollar purse for bull riding. They come from all over the nation for these things. NJ has the oldest running professional rodeo in the nation. 
Rodeo in New Jersey?   Well, you don't know NJ and   north  Jersey and South Jersey are very different 'states'. Even the accent is very different.  
Here are some photos for Skywatch Friday.. such fun to join in. So many photos to see too!

"down to the sea in ships{"

Cotton Candy Sky


"Storms draw things out of us that calm seas don't." —Bill Hybels

Sundown brings a majestic sky over the salt pond

Mugo pine by the sea



6 comments:

  1. Who'd of thought that New Jersey was such a big rodeo state!! I love it. It's been ages since I have been to a rodeo. I always loved the bull riding.

    Great skies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rodeo in NJ? That was my reaction. You've captured some beautiful skies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NJ is famous for rodeo's mmmmm learned something new today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.