Sunday, July 9, 2023

Sunday Thief.


No rain though the skies turned black. Humidity is off the scale and real feel temperatures are in high 90s, low 100's. I think the offshore wind blows the rain away sometimes.  
Saturday I was stung by a wasp but got ice on it quickly enough that it seems to be no trouble.   

 From Sunday Stealing: "Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner "  Thanks Bev!

1. Do you trust people at restaurants who handle your food that they aren't doing anything gross to it while you can't see them?
You have to have some trust or you could never eat out again.  I eat in places I know very well when I do eat out. Nothing of that sort goes on as customers and owners are well acquainted.

2021
2. How do you wear your hair each day?  My hair is long.. I wear it down for the most part but sometimes I do a ponytail.  Sometimes I pull it back in half up kind of do.

3. Have you ever worn:
A gas mask?  No I never have.
A blindfold?  Yes for pin the tail on the donkey as a kid.

4. Would you be willing to go hang gliding?  
I am disabled enough thank you.

5. What is the difference between a man's button down shirt and a woman's button down shirt?
Men and women's shirts button on opposite sides.
6. Have you ever taken a lock of someone else's hair?
Yes, my children.

7. Have you ever given anyone a lock of your hair?
No.

8. If you had a locket what would you put inside?  I have one with my daughters photos in it.

9. Have you ever written something on a bathroom wall?
No. 

10. When was the last time you fell down in public?
Years ago on ice.
11. Are you more aggressive or mellow?
Depends on the situation. Most call for mellow, but sometimes aggression is needed.

12. What have you done with your self to keep your life worth living?
My faith make life worth living 

13. What is the most incredible thing you can do?
I just know things that will happen and I have never been wrong on those things.

14. Do you bury your pets, flush them, or throw them away?
They are buried as that is respect for God's creation.

15. What's your favorite thing that is yellow?
My kitchen walls, my Black Eyed Susan flowers.

16. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?  My ears are pierced but that's all.

                                                   Annie

2 comments:

  1. Alas, I've never had a ponytail or a decent length of hair to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice - yes. I've fallen on ice more times than I can remember.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.