Tuesday, September 26, 2023

An Autumn Day

Rain now for 4 days non stop! Yards covered with downed green leaves, limbs and twigs as the storm outlives its welcome. I am grateful for the rain , the lovely cool breezes, the sound of the wind in the trees and I will enjoy it while it lasts. A few more days of rain are coming. Hi friends. 

 The weeks go by quickly and summer has turned to autumn so fast its amazing.  It is time for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. 

We have an invitation for a weekend at our friends estate...

1  We have a choice of skeet shooting, horseback riding, a sail on their lake or games on the lawn like lawn tennis, croquette, etc.    Are you interested in one or will you stay at the house reading or talking with friends?

I will to horseback riding and maybe a little croquet which I spelled wrong in the above question!!

2.  In the afternoon there is a hayride  to enjoy fall colors and pumpkin or apple picking.  Which one suits you best?

I will just go for the ride and let the hale and hearty pick the pumpkins and the apples.

3.  In the evening there will be a choice of movies in their screening room.  What movie gets your vote?

I wouldn't mind seeing  Meet Me in St. Louis which goes through all the big holidays of the year.  It's a lovely movie.

4.  Our last night there is a costume ball.    What will your costume or character be?

I think I will be Cruella DeVille! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh Dear...Cruella!! Yikes! I am Cinderella! At least we are from different fairy tales! LOL. I enjoyed your answers!! This was fun to imagine! I like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meet Me in St. Louis is a great movie! I saw it on the big screen a couple of years ago with my sisters. I like when they bring classic movies back to the big screen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Cruella? NO WAY! Although I can see it, smiles. Oh how much fun that would be smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your answers. Cruella could be fun to dress up as.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.