Saturday, September 2, 2023

Questions Answered.


I am stealing this Sunday. How about you?



 
Stolen from Story Worth





  

  1. Did you ever have a commercial you really liked?
  Yes. A few of them.  One was the Budweiser Clydesdales doing a 911 tribute.  Another was an early Pine Sol commercial with a nice song to it.  The Folgers "The Best part of waking up in Folgers in your cup" was a group of very nice commercials.  There is a French commercial for a phone with a father and son that I truly loved.  Here it is below:

    
2. How did you learn to ride a bicycle?
My father taught me to ride firston a tricycle at age 3, then the big bike a few years later.  I got stung by a honey bee on my first ride too! He landed in my hair and I reached up and he stung me when I was 3.
    3.How did you celebrate your 21st birthday?
My late husband took me out to dinner at a very nice restaurant.  I wore a   black satin dress with a "diamond" belt.
    4. What fascinated you as a child?
Orchestra and symphony music.  From a very early age I would "conduct" the orchestra.
    5. What was one of your favorite playground games?
Baseball was always number one with me.
    6. What things matter most to you in life?
Religion is first and foremost. My faith means everything to me.
    7. If you had to go back in time and start a brand new career, what would it be?
I really just don't know.   I never did know what I wanted to do or be.   
    8. What do people get wrong about you?
 I am far friendlier than I seem.   I am very reserved when I meet people and I think they take that for being cold or disinterested.
    9. Do you believe that people can change? Why or why not?
Of course they can but not without God's help and intervention and only if they want it and seek to do it.  
    10. What is some of the best advice your mother ever gave you?
None that I know of.  My father told me that self control was the greatest thing to achieve. He also said "You can't dry yourself off with a wet towel".
    11. If you could see into the future, what would you want to find out?
I don't  want to see into the future.
    12. How has your life turned out differently than you imagined it would?
   I didn't expect to be so unhappy in a marriage.  I stuck with it though until he passed away.
    13. What is the longest project you have ever worked on?
Myself.  It's a life long project.
    14. What have been some of your favorite restaurants through the years?
Usually Italian restaurants.
    15. What is one of the best shows you've ever been to?
La Boheme at the Metropolitan Opera was really great.
   

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED baseball as a kid. Had baseball cards, which were stolen when I went to college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I did see that opera when I was a kid, I forgot to list that. ANYWAYS, loved your answers, Annie. Have a beautiful day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good questions...wonderful answers...LOVED the French commercial !!!
    I have no idea what people think of me , but am always surprised when they are kind . Have a splendid day , my friend !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.