Saturday, October 28, 2023

Autumn .. Sunday Stealing

Saturday it was 83°F (28.33 C)after weeks of 40s at night and 50s in the day. Shocker!
Most trees are turning but my Wisteria is staying green and still growing. Of course, Wisteria grows like wildfire sometimes a foot in a day.

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.

1, Do you decorate for Autumn?
I have some light up wicker pumpkins that are very autumny and I put those in my office.  I use autumn colors on my dining table. 



2. How often do you clean out your closets?
Used to be  6 times a year. Rare now as I need help and hate to beg for it.
3. When is the last time you planned a surprise for someone?
 I don't think I ever had the chance to do that for someone.  I helped with plans for the Famous Anonymous' Sweet 16.. I made glass brick light up winter table centerpieces and painted trees I got in the woods sterling silver and lit them up to line the hall.  It was a winter theme. People actually were eager to take home the centerpieces!
4. Are there foods you really don’t like?
Not that I know of.  I don't try foods that disgust me so I cant say if I wouldnt like the taste.
5. What is something you recently learned?
 The real meaning of a few words.  We all use words but sometimes we know how to use them but not the actual true meaning of them.
6. Items you’re most likely to buy at a convenience store
The only convenience store I go to is WaWa and it would be coffee, water or a sugar free iced tea.
7. Do you believe in the paranormal?
Yes, but I call it demonic activity.
8. How would you describe your spirituality?
That would be up to God to do.  I am religious however.
9. Do you make plans far in advance
Sometimes but I always leave room for change
10. Do you like being scared for fun?
It's been done to me and twice stopped my heart.  I dislike people who do that intensely. How do I know it stopped my heart?  I have A Fib and the heart stops when the heart corrects itself then if you are blessed, starts again.. hopefully. So I know exactly what it feels like for the heart to stop.  If you do that to people.. shame on you!!
11. What has been difficult for you lately?
my back porch stairs.  I really need to have someone fix them for me. The drop between stairs is over what it should be by a lot and its difficult for me.
12. Have you ever written or read fanfiction?
I have ghost written some novels but I have not written fan fiction.
13. What type of wall art do you have in your home?

This oil painting by Israeli artist Leonid Afremov over my piano. Its very large.
These are framed in Oak and are paintings of Amish girls. They are also quote large. I adore them.


14. Are you more likely to be private or overshare?
Oh, very private.  I share next to nothing about my life.

15. What have you recently learned to live without?
Men.
 


5 comments:

  1. It got close to the record, 79F/26C, but it's going to plummet today, to 49F/9.7C for the high today. Talk about "fall"! Men can be jerks disproportionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grinning over the last statement, lol. I am so sorry--truly I am about that. As you know, I live in Florida where it is still a constant 85* during the day, at least the humidity has held off, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the autmn decorations and the art. Be careful with the stairs.
    And that last answer...I should have given that too!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art is wonderful! It's so nice to be surrounded by works of art. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello , my friend !



















    It's about 56 degrees , this Monday morning , and due to dip below freezing Wednesday night...not a fan !
    Stay safe , well and wise !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.