Friday, December 1, 2023

December First.. *Tempus Fugit!

Where did November go? It just started last week and now it's December? Nope, I refue to acknowledge it.  Just a few photos... I need to take some for this fall/winter. These are summer and the last one is autumn.   . A little look back.  
The sea doesn't change much outside a few tantrums every now and then.

In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." –John Muir
"What is the good of your stars and trees, your sunrise and the wind, if they do not enter into our daily lives?" –E.M. Forster

"My wish is to stay always like this, living quietly in a corner of nature." –Claude Monet
*tempus fugit is Latin for time flies.


8 comments:

  1. You are blessed to live by the sea! Now I hope things slow down a bit to enjoy the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got back from a hike in the woods...it sure was peaceful! I love your photos and quotes! Your banner is especially pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am feeling the same way. December has come upon us very quickly, it seems! In some ways I am happy about it, and some ways a bit sad. The years are flying by too rapidly now that I am so old. LOL. Love your pictures. They are always beautiful in every season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning !
    Lovely header...love your paintings !
    Your photos capture such beauty...the first one has captured my heart...ahhh , the ocean !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. I try and spend at least a little bit of time outside every day.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.