Sunday, December 10, 2023

Fickle


Thanks to Bev Sykes for Sunday Stealing. 
1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious?
No, not if I am not doing something wrong and I usually don't do that.
stolen from Fickle in Pink

2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
One of them , yes
3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?
Both are good.
4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?
Right foot 
5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?
    Silver I suppose.
6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?
  No I didn't.
7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year?         Were you invited to their graduation party?        Did you go?
   Not this year no. No invites either.
8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?
pretty much the same thing
9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?
That I was a handful.   My daughter had him as a teacher as well and he remembered me very well.  I wrote tons of serious compositions for that guy.  We clashed a lot. He had a very closed mind. 
10. Can you draw a perfect circle?
No one can draw anything perfectly.
11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?
Oh my...I have no idea.
12. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now?
2 switches and 3 outlets.
13. Do you know sign language?
Only a bit. My husband was deaf but could read lips.
14. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?
Who knows.  I try not to since they can be dangerous.,
15. And the sheets on your bed looks  like....? They are blue.

6 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your answers, Annie. Wishing you a beautiful day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father had hearing problems but until lately (he's 82 now), he never admitted it. Even when I was a child I realized he had hearing issues and was reading lips. Sometimes I wasn't sure he knew he was getting by that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh , one of my favorite headers...in all its seasons !
    Actually , I prefer almond butter - crunchy is more fun , but creamy is easier to spread !
    Hoping you are safe , well , warm and dry - it's been pouring rain , on and off again , all day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some teachers had little patience.
    I was very quiet and a good listener. Did nothing wrong at all... except for that one day we were in the weatfields beside the school and did't hear the bell.
    We saw the kids go inside and ran to the school and went in just in time... but that teacher got angry because we were not in the row before. (Which was not a law).
    Good his reaction wasn't asked today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was always a chatterbox in class...I guess I still am today. lol I enjoyed reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.