Sunday, December 3, 2023

. Sunday stealing

Rainy weekends can't stop or dampen your fun.   They key is to remain happy and content in the company of friends and family. More rainy days ahead.  I love them at night when the lights shine of the wet roadway and fallen leaves.
Doing Sunday Stealing can also lift spirits and make the season bright!

"Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves."

1. if someone wanted to really understand you, what would they read, watch, and listen to?
 I don't think you can understand people through those things. They may help a bit but nothing compares with up close and personal.  
2. have you ever found a writer who thinks just like you? if so, who?
 myI once took a quiz that compared writing to that of Charles Dickens but for thoughts but I would say Robert Parker (Spenser and Jesse Stone series)m short, sweet and to the point.
For a song... Titanium . Not only is most of my spine made of titanium, but life has made me  strong over all. Or so I hope. 


3. do you care about your ethnicity?
Well, if you attack it,  yes.  

4. what musical artists have you most felt connected to over your lifetime?
Not sure about connected to but, I have favorites. From my Blogger bio: Henry Mancini's music, Andre Gagnon especially Fin Du Bal, Antonio Carlos Jobim, John Williams music, Ástor Piazzolla's music, Peter White's jazz and Burt Bacharach's music.

 

5. are you an artist?
I suppose I am to some people.  If you like my headers then I guess you like my art work.

6. dog person or cat person? Both

7. inside or outdoors?   Outdoors mainly.  I love being outside.

8. five most influential books over your lifetime
 Bible, Messillat Yesharim ( path of the upright), A Christmas Carol for it's message, Early  Autumn by Robert Parker. , I can't think of anything else and outside the bible I am not sure much is very influential to me.
9. would you rather be in Middle Earth, Narnia, Hogwarts, or somewhere else?
Since we are talking make believe, Hogwarts would be most fun I suppose.

10. list the top five things you spend the most time doing, in order.
  1. reading to learn , studying
  2. painting
  3. piano
  4. being with friends, family,,, going places and cooking.
  5.  being by the sea
11. have you ever felt like you had a “mind-meld” with someone?  Yes. A visiting nurse who came and we had a strong bond instantly. It was uncanny.

12. could you live as a hermit?  No, I love people too much.

13. do you feel like your outside appearance is a fair representation of the “real you”?
I never thought about it and I really just have no idea.

14. Three songs you connect with right now
1. The Moments we Live for by Paradise
2. Unstoppable by Sia
3.Rollercoaster by jonas brothers.

15. Pick one of your favorite quotes: Prov. 18:32 Whoever is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.




4 comments:

  1. The Kennedy Center Honors are today, and broadcast on CBS on December 27. One of the honorees will be Dionne Warwick, so there should be a bunch of Bacharach/David tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your answers, Annie. Wishing you a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not realize you drew your headers. I have them quite lovely. You have talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi !
    These are interesting questions...absolutely agree with #1 !
    Your paintings are so lovely...you do have an eye for detail , whether in photos or paintings .
    Another part of your skill is in creating a mood , which is not an easy thing to do . Brava , YOU !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.