Saturday, February 24, 2024

Sunday Stealing



Time for stealing once again.
Thank you Bev.. Join in  HERE
1. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
No, I never did and never even tried.  It always seemed to ugly and dirty to me.
2. What do you think of hot dogs?
I am a great fan of hot dogs if they are beef and kosher.
3. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Tea, coffee or just water. Whatever is available.
4. What's your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
I have a mothers necklace and a locket that I like equally.
5. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
water, tea, coffee. Ok let me come clean here.. my coffee is actually just powdered coffee creamer to which I add a splash of coffee
6. Like to travel?
Not anymore. A ride in the car is nice though but I don't want the hassle of travel anymore.
7. What should you be doing right now?
Just what I am doing... this blog and listening to a movie on YouTube, Born Yesterday with Judy Holliday and Broderick Crawford.
8, Your phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
Kids or my friend Katy.  
9. Do you like to ride horses?
Not anymore but I used to and had a few as well.
10. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
It depends of who the company is.   I am quiet with some, talkative with others.  I am not a small talker though. Not at all.
11. What's in your pocket right now?
I have no pockets, so nothing! When I do have pockets they are usually empty.
12. Last thing that made you laugh?
Probably a funny video
13. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two of them.
14. Who's your loudest friend?
I don't have any loud friends that I can think of.
15. Favorite sports team? (If you don't have one, just state that)
I don't have one!    I am not much of a sports fan at all.  The only sports fan in our family was my mother who loved the Yankees, the Giants, and the New York Knicks. She loved tennis too.  To this day hearing ball games on a TV reminds me of her.


2 comments:

  1. I used to watch broderick Crawford on a TV show called Highway Patrol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water, ice tea and coffee are my go to drinks too. I giggled at the "splash of coffee". I put so much 1/2 & 1/2 in mine I'm surprised there's room for coffee! lol
    Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.