Sunday, May 26, 2024

Swap/Steal


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.


Stolen from SwapBot



1. Have you ever been stung or bitten by an animal?
Yes.  Stung by a bee at age 4. Bitten by a Dalmatian dog at about age 7 or so. Stung by a wasp about a year ago.
2. Do you have a favorite bird? Do you feed the birds at your house or park?
I always liked Seagulls and Cardinals, Chickadees and Blue Jays. 
When I was little we would feed the swans and ducks in Mountainside at Echo Lake.
3. What is the last thing you said to somebody before replying to this email?
I texted back good night to my friend.
4. How do you get yourself ready to sleep at night?
I brush my teeth, wash my face and hands. Night time prayers.
5. When was the last time you wrote a proper letter?
It is too long ago to recall but it would have been to my parents. I remember sending letters from Ohio and postcards from a week in Ocean City NJ with my friends family.
6. What is the worst injury you have ever sustained?
Spinal injury from a fall on my tail bone decades ago. I can not run and I don't walk very well and have constant pain because of it.
7. If you could choose your career based strictly on what you think would be fun instead of your qualifications/salary/etc., what would it be?
Ming the Merciless
Dictator of the world.  I would straighten things out.
8. You can live on another planet, which one and why?
Planet Mungo so I could take down the evil Emperor Ming the Merciless. Flash Gordon and I would clean the place up! 
9. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Vanilla. You can do so much with it.
10. What do you think of tattoos? Do you have any?
I am not a fan of them at all.
11. Are you very active or do you prefer to just relax in your free time?  I have always been active but physical limitations slow me down. I keep myself busy though.

12. If you could bring back one TV show that was cancelled, which one would you bring back?
We must go back in time but Ozzie and Harriet. I just love that family.   

13. Do you prefer to watch movies in the theater or in the comfort of your own home?
I like both! Some movies are better on the big screen with the great sound system but I also love being home.
14. If you opened a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
British-American. 
15. If money were no object what would you do for your next birthday??     I would like to spend a few days in the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania or perhaps spend a few days in Martha's Vineyard /Cape Cod.

8 comments:

  1. I've never been to the Poconos or to Martha's Vineyard. I think I would enjoy visiting those. I'm so sorry to read about your spinal injury. That must be so painful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to the Poconos. I watched the Nelson boys grow up on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahwaaaaaaaaa on fixing the world, thanks for the laugh and smiles. I have been to the Poconos and Martha's Vineyard, nice places. Wishing you a beautiful Sunday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "When was the last time you wrote a proper letter?
    It is too long ago to recall but it would have been to my parents."

    I bet they were very blessed by that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is absolutely nothing to do in the Poconos. I took my husband there some years ago so he could ride around the Pocono Race Track in a race car. If you stay at one of the resorts I suppose it would be ok, but we did not, and there was no place to eat and little to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...Ozzie and Harriet. I watched that all the time. Of course, now--aren't they all dead?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to be able to go to a cozy cabin for my birthday, but our travel is limited these days. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful post. I had some real flash backs on the shows and places mentioned. 💙

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.