Monday, June 3, 2024

Be Thou the Rainbow....


Oh my... the internet has been on/off, on/off since Sunday afternoon.   And so Tuesday 4 is up now but, yes, it's late.   I hope that won't deter you from joining in.  
This week it's entitled Rainy Days and Mondays.     
Everything is especially green this spring from all the rain and storms we have had.   In some places the weather
has been quite awful with terrible storms, large hail, tornadoes etc.  I hope you've managed to weather the storms.
"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."
.....Lord Byron


2 comments:

  1. We've sure had a lot of bad weather here this spring and now into early summer. This morning is sunny skies, which is nice, yet the wind is gusty. My non-cable tv was out this morning and I feel it's due to some weather we had over the weekend. Oh well, no Price is Right for me today and life goes on. Sending ((hugs)) across the miles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear of your bad weather and other issues. We have had mostly sunshine and high temps, but Sunday afternoon we did have a passing shower come through and it actually cooled things down a bit, which was very refreshing. But it didn't last long and today has been hot and humid and dry again. I'm not complaining. Praying we don't get any bad storms, aka hurricanes this season. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.