Monday, August 12, 2024

Happiness Challenge

A Little Tea Party

A new Tuesday 4 is available for you and I hope you will all join in.   It is so very special when people get together to share their thoughts.   The link is on the very top of this blog.

                 
I forgot about the August Happiness Challenge but here it is again and I hope I get better at doing it.

Today I am happy that the Little is home from Portugal and Spain.     She went with a large group from several schools and over all she had a great time.
There were four extremely barbaric un-alivings while she was there.. thankfully she did not know about them but I saw it in the news.  Enough world.. enough!!
Truly this world needs a trip to the woodshed.  Right nowtravel seems not to be safe. 



I would love to see a return to some formal gentility.
Many laugh at such things and I wonder why that is? Are they fearful of it? What do you think? I would love to hear your opinions on it.
Our towns historic society holds tea parties but it's mostly members who attend.  In the county seat a Bed and Breakfast has tea and high tea daily.  I've never been but I want to go.
I hope your day is a good one filled with happy things.


1 comment:

  1. So happy to know that your Little has made it home safely. This world has become a dangerous place, especially for young women. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.