Sunday, August 11, 2024

Sunday Stealing is stolen from Swap Bot and is brought to us by Bev Sykes.

1. I am looking forward to ...
Halloween and Thanksgiving. 
2. Least favorite words
 Nasty words of all sorts.
3. If I ruled the world
As dictator I would settle all the problems by removing all sources of trouble.   
4. Favorite websites and blogs.  
Joseph P. Farrell's sites are good for info. I enjoy friends blogs.
5. Things I do for myself
Spend time alone. Sit outside. Enjoy old movies and film noir.
6. Weekly rituals
Laundry, floor washing, plants, pond, 
7. DIYs I want to try
Chalk painting a wardrobe in matte black.
8. On my shopping list
Chloe by Envy in Amaretto with Cream. New clothes for fall/winter since I've thinned up a bit.
9. Places to see in your town
Our barrier island, our  boardwalk and amusement pier, canoeing the creeks and bay, the light house (one of the tallest in America). So much to see really.
10.Road trip must-haves
Thermos of coffee, sandwiches if we are saving money. Kleenex, road map, GPS, phone charger, neck pillow,.
11. Guilty pleasures
Black Forest Cake, Wellesley Chocolate Cake, Pepperidge Farm Coconut Cake.  Pizza, pizza and more pizza.
12. Things I'd rather be doing right now

13. Books I'd like to read this year
The Demon in the Ekur: Angels, Demons, Plasmas, Patristics, and Pyramids by Joseph P. Farrell.   (Patristics is the study of the ancient church fathers, the patriarchs in the ancient Christian church .  Ekur is the old Sumerian name for a step pyramid with a little house on top (like in meso-America too) In it, a person would have relations with a "god" or fallen angel.   Plasma is just one of the 4 fundamental states of matter. 
14. Lessons learned
Be careful in trusting people. It's usually not a smart thing to do.

15. Vacations to take
Take nice trip to Massachusetts in the autumn sometime.
Extra question:   Olympic events I like to watch or follow
I don't watch the Olympics at all. 
  

6 comments:

  1. I love coconnt cake and leaves western mass in the autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad said yesterday it was un-American to not watch the Olympics, I offered up no apologies, simply said, no thanks, I don't go for wokeness. As for #1-4, yep. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the cake and pizza. Trying to thin up.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your answers here, Annie, but your mention of sweets made me really wish for some chocolate right about now - lol!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think going to the upper eastern states for a peek at the leaves would be splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely , for #3 ! God doesn't trust me with a Magic Wand , because He knows I'd keep looking for the "Smite" button !!!
    Have a splendid day !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.