Thursday, December 26, 2019

Ever Changing Sky

It's never the same twice. There are as many skies as their are days and nights since the beginning of time.
I am joining in for Skywatch Friday and Friday Photos.



“Aren't the clouds beautiful? They look like big balls of cotton...
 I could just lie here all day, and watch them drift by... 
If you use your imagination, you can see lots of things in the cloud formations...
What do you think you see, Linus?"
"Well, those clouds up there look like the map of the British Honduras on the Caribbean...
That cloud up there looks a little like the profile of Thomas Eakins, the famous painter and sculptor... And that group of clouds over there gives me the impression of the stoning of Stephen... I can see the apostle Paul standing there to one side..."
"Uh huh... That's very good...
What do you see in the clouds, Charlie Brown?"
"Well, I was going to say I saw a ducky and a horsie, but I changed my mind!”

 ― Charles M. Schulz, The Complete Peanuts, Vol. 5: 1959-1960

This is what happens when you point the camera straight up during a snow fall.
Luminescence
Pink and baby blue

3 comments:

  1. I do love the ever changing sky and your collection of photos is quite beautiful. BTW I love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...the ongoing joke here in western/Southern Tier of NY is, "Wait 5 minutes and the weather will change." smiles

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.